Follow by Email

Sunday, July 20, 2014

Yhuwdah's Journey: Thought to Launch | pt. 13

I know it's been a long while Yhuwdah Fam!!! 

I indeed miss our interaction via blogs and comments. Well, it's been a long time coming and because of the time in between this blog and the last blog, a metamorphic transition has taken place within me. I feel I've grown through the times and I look to walk you through it all as I continue my "Yhuwdah's Journey: Thought to Launch" over the course of the next few weeks.  I know some of you are wondering what has really changed since last I heard from Yhuwdah's CEO, James Owens. Those of you that have had the privilege to join our FB Group: Yhuwdah Group may think you know what has happened over the course of a few years. 
Mascot Graphic Tee: Isaiah 53:5 
 
So I pray you stay tuned for what's to come and I hope you learn as much as you can from my mistakes as well as my success. Since I last blogged there has definitely been many ups and downs; pluses and minuses; and surely smart decisions and ignorant decision have been both contemplated and/or executed. Through it all I've learned quite a bit of information be impart into your notes or books. The current information I have isn't something I simply read or heard but indeed something I've lived in the past year. 
I will take my time and try to answer any questions out there that I can because my goal is to inspire you. Yhuwdah Fam thank you greatly for your past l, present, and near future support. Praise King Jesus because it's by your grace/sacrifice I'm able to share this journey with you.  


Shalom

No comments:

Post a Comment